Wichita citizens posed in front of church building in Wichita, built around 1870 and used by the Protestant Episcopal Church, now St. John's Episcopal Church. The location was north of Third Street on east side of Main Street.
Groundbreaking by 180 members of the Ladies Aid Society of Trinity Methodist Episcopal Church. This church is located at the southwest corner of Maple Street and Martinson Avenue. Photograph taken September 23, 1905.