Browse Items (18 total)

Groundbreaking by 180 members of the Ladies Aid Society of Trinity Methodist Episcopal Church. This church is located at the southwest corner of Maple Street and Martinson Avenue. Photograph taken September 23, 1905.

Birds' eye view looking west with Fourth Street (St. Francis) in foreground; shows German Methodist church and W. L. Johnson Feed Stables; church is now Calvary United Methodist

Interior pages from St. George Orthodox Cathedral welcome handout.

Interior pages of St. George Orthodox Cathedral welcome packet.

Front and back cover to St. George Orthodox Cathedral welcoming handout.

Second floor of Eighth Day Bookstore which houses book categories such as theology, history, homiletics, and music.

Nave of St. George Orthodox Cathedral, east wing of cathedral.

Holy Doors and Iconostasis on alter in St. George Orthodox Cathedral.

Christ the Almighty Dome in St. George Orthodox Cathedral

Interior of St. George Cathedral, balcony over the west entrance sanctuary over the narthex.
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2