Browse Items (3 total)

wsu_ms99-3.1.churches.1.jpg
Annual meeting of the Kansas Holiness association in South Riverside Park, August 1909.

wsu_ms96-4.2.6.2.jpg
Wichita citizens posed in front of church building in Wichita, built around 1870 and used by the Protestant Episcopal Church, now St. John's Episcopal Church. The location was north of Third Street on east side of Main Street.

wpl_wpl2058.jpg
Birds' eye view looking west with Fourth Street (St. Francis) in foreground; shows German Methodist church and W. L. Johnson Feed Stables; church is now Calvary United Methodist
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2